Re: [Condor-users] fsync() failed in UserLog::writeEvent

Jacob,

> I should also point out that many of the log message lines seem to
> be concatenated to single lines.  Additionally, this is with Condor
> 6.7.2.

This doesn't answer your previous question, but the merged lines are
simply the result of missing '\n' in the format specifiers.  I noticed
this myself just last week.  I am sending a patch to the developers.

--
Daniel K. Forrest	Laboratory for Molecular and
forrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx	Computational Genomics