[Condor-users] Condor on Linux and Windows

Dear Condor's user,

Hi,

I installed Condor on two machines one with Fedora(Linux) and the
other with Windows 2000. I can submit jobs locally on both machines.
Now I need to submit jobs from windows and force the condor to execute
those jobs on Linux and then monitor this execution.

I just wondered if you could help me through this procedure. I am
preparing a simple project of how condor works. So this project can be
as easy as possible.

Thank you for the time you read this email,
NN.