[Condor-users] Condor 6.6.7 on Itanium

Hello,
We're unable to get Condor up on our Itanium cluster.  We downloaded and
installed this RPM for Condor 6.6.7:
Linux 2.4.x (glibc 2.2) - Red Hat 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 ("vanilla" only)

Installation went though without problems but most of the binaries
segfault when they are run, so it would appear that our platform is not
supported in this release.  These are our system details:

Itanium
Red Hat Advanced Server 3
Linux 2.6.11.8
glibc 6.6.8

Since we're not running SuSE, the RPM we used is the only appropriate
choice for a stable build.  Is our platform definitely not supported, or
is there something else we can try?

Thanks,
Mike