Re: [Condor-users] does condor work on RedHat Advanced server x86_64

Robin Mordasiewicz wrote:
On Sat, 11 Jun 2005, Andrew Ho wrote:

Robin Mordasiewicz wrote:

I am wondering if I intall Redhat x86_64 version, will condor work.

Yes, condor is working on x86_64 version of RedHat and Fedora.

ok, because I only saw a download for redhat enterprise i386 version. does this mean that the same version will run on x86_64. If it is the same version as i386 does that mean it will not take advantage of the 64 bit architecture.?

condor runs smoothly on the x86_64 machine in the 32 bit memory space. It will not take any advantage of the 64 bit architecture.

                   Quis custodiet ipsos custodes