Re: [Condor-users] Job Submisison Authorization

Charles,

I will be at the Campus Grids meeting in Edinburgh next Thu & Fri. If by any chance you're also attending, I'd be happy to talk to more about this, understand what you need to accomplish, and see if there's something we can do to help. If you won't be there, maybe we should talk on the phone or over email.

Thanks,

-Peter