[Condor-users] condor_store_cred -remote option

I thought I read in the mailing list that one of the versions of condor_store_cred allows sending the credential to a remote schedd?  I am running a central schedd and having every single person in our company login to the central schedd machine to store their credentials is going to be logistically difficult.

Thanks!

Sean

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are proprietary and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Industries, Inc. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT Industries accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.