[Condor-users] automating changes and upgrade in windows stations

Hi,

I am trying to gain better controll over the managment of the windows
nodes installed in my pool.

I would like to have the bineries + config file located in a central
place like in linux. This way I can upgrade and reconfigure the pool
in a much simpler manner.

I was thinking of pooling the config files + bin files with a
schedualed task from a shared folder.

How do I stop the condor service from windows with a batch command.

Can anyone who has done this send me sample scipts + any other tips

Thanks

Eran