AW: [Condor-users] automating changes and upgrade in windows stations

> How do I stop the condor service from windows with a batch command.

Just type in "net stop condor". But be careful, if a job was submitted or is
executed on this node, the service can't be stopped. I had a few problems
with this in the past. The only way to stop condor in that case ist to kill
all condor-processes by hand with the task-manager.
Maybe you can work around this problem with the command condor_off before
shutting down any services, but I haven't tried this yet.

Thomas Bauer