RE: [Condor-users] condor_q -xml bug?

Thanks for the quick reply.  I see what you're saying about separating
between multiple schedd results.  I'm not familiar enough with XML to
know, but is there a way to use some sort of remark/comment tags on
either sides of the non-XML information?.

Sure--it would just require a more complex XML language. Not a lot more complex, but it was that much extra to do.

 Maybe that would allow an XML
parser to just ignore those areas.  As it stands, piping the XML output
directly into another application just doesn't seem doable.

It seems like you can pipe it through "grep -v", then into another application, and you're all set. Does that work for you?

-alain