[Condor-users] Flocking to other pools didn't work for me

Hi
	I'm a new user to Condor. I've installed Condor 6.6.9 on Rehat Linux
machine as central manager. I also installed it on 3 other linux machines as
execute machines.I could have successfully submitted jobs among them. I
tried make them two seperate pools and tried for flocking. But I couldn't
succeed. I follwed the instruction's mentioned in the manual.

	Changed defnitions in Pool A - central manager - cm.mygrid.com

	$FLOCK_TO = cm1.mygrid.com

	Pool B - central manager - cm1.mygrid.com

	$FLOCK_FROM = cm.hclgrid.com

I left all the remaining as default..Could you plz help me in connecting
Condor pools and where I'm missing..

Regards
Sai

DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies
and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer