Re: [Condor-users] kerberos and condor

thank you very much for the information.
it has been very useful for me.

it was only a bad configuration in the kerberos
client.

Now i can authenticate when using the command
"condor_status" but when i try to submit a job it says
that it can't authenticate.

I don't know why it can be, but i have put ethereal
and i have a pre-authenticate error.

isn't preauthentication supported???

i send my krb5.cnf and kdc.conf files because i
suppose that it might be another configuration error.

sorry but this is my first time with kerberos!!!

thank very much

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/3_7Security_In.html#SECTION00473200000000000000

(http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/www/krb5-1.3/krb5-1.3.5/doc/krb5-install.html#Installing%20Kerberos%20V5

http://www.informit.com/guides/content.asp?g=security&seqNum=31&rl=1