From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Rob Fletcher
Sent: Wed 22/06/2005 14:09
To: Condor Users
Subject: [Condor-users] Restarting comms with XP nodes (SP2 UDP bugette)

Hi,

If you are having problems with your master dropping connections with
Windows XP nodes (which are running SP2), due to the UDP bug and have not
as yet moved over to using TCP connections then...

Issuing a condor_reconfig <node>

Will re-establish the connection. e.g. condor_reconfig xpnode0

Maybe this note will be useful to some people.

Cheers,

Rob