From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sean Looper
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 3:03 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] Failed to fetch ads from...

So I keep getting the following error from the following command:

condor_q -name prod-win2k3-con -constraint ProcId=0

-- Failed to fetch ads from: <192.*.*.*:1257> :
prod-win2k3-con.domain.com

I also get the same error for each machine that I try to query.  It
works fine when I leave out the constraint switch.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks!

Sean