Re: [Condor-users] X86_64 Cluster refuses to run INTEL jobs?

By "vdt" I assume you're speaking of a globus toolkit.

Find a file called "condor.pm" and look for a section of the file, that writes the part of the condor submit script that indicates the "Requirements" of the job. To this section, add some code that checks if the arch is "intel", and if so, modify the requirement to include both "INTEL" or "X86_64"
as the Arch.

This is not really a condor question, but a related globus question.

rob