[Condor-users] Condor View and flocking

I have two internal Condor pools configured for two-way flocking, as well as two pools external to our organization also configured for two-way flocking with us. I'm running Condor View on both of my pools. The users submit jobs from desktops in one of the pools, with jobs running on both. Condor View indicates that jobs are running on the pool from which the jobs are submitted, and that there are only idle jobs on the second pool.

Is this the expected behavior? Are there any other reporting quirks of which I should be aware in regards to flocking? Should jobs flocked from other pools show up in my Condor View stats?

This is Condor 6.6.6 running on Debian Woody with kernel 2.4.29 on all nodes.

- dave