Re: [Condor-users] how to execute a perl program

On ה', 2005-06-30 at 00:57 -0700, gia bach wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to use Condor to excute a perl program .
> I just saw guide with C program.
> Does anyone know how to do this?

if you have perl in the path, and it is located in the same location,
you've nothing to do: just use script as the program as Executable

if not, you will have to add a classad that indicates we've got proper
perl:
( this is a custom addition to the classad )
HasPerl=True/False
and
PerlRoot=/usr/bin

Then in the requirements you can find perl by adding :
&& ( HasPerl="True" )

and then the execution:
Executable=$(PerlRoot)/perl
natually the script will be the 1st argument:
Arguments=/path/to/your/script

etc.

cheers.
Max.