[Condor-users] mini-survey - windows users - what s/w do your users use?

Hi all,

Sorry to snaffle bandwidth, but I would be interested in getting a view
from the pool of condor "experts".

I would like to build a list of software packages that people find they
are able to run successfully on Windows systems (xp or 2000) via condor
pools.

Please DO NOT include home rolled software, as we can all assume this
works (and has no bugs whatsoever!).

For a quick start I have run very successfully (after setting up a C:\temp
on all machines!) a program to generate animation frames (flyovers, cloud
movements, sun movement etc):

terragen (from www.planetside.com) - a terrain generator (but will import
dem's for "real" terrains)

TIA

Rob

| Dr R P Fletcher    (Rob) | e  R.Fletcher@xxxxxxxxxx              |
| Graphics Coordinator     | t  +44 (0)1904 433816                 |
| Computing Service        | f  +44 (0)1904 433740                 |
| University of York       | w  http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~rpf1/ |
| YORK YO10 5DD, UK        |                                       |