RE: [Condor-users] Why could this match not be made?

> I have a set of jobs that target one specific machine in my pool. The
> machine has:
>
> START = (Target.Owner =?= "ichesal)

Sorry if these are all a bit obvious, but that is often how it is with these
problems:

* Is "ichesal" enough, or do you need to give a full name?
* What is in the REQUIREMENTS of the job?
* Is this machine same OS and ARCH as submitter?
* Can both machines talk to each other across all condor ports in both
  UDP and TCP, ie no firewalls or private networks in the way?

GL

JK