[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Condor-users] Why could this match not be made?
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:11:04 -0000
- From: "Kewley, J \(John\)" <j.kewley@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [Condor-users] Why could this match not be made?
> I have a set of jobs that target one specific machine in my pool. The
> machine has:
> START = (Target.Owner =?= "ichesal)
Sorry if these are all a bit obvious, but that is often how it is with these
* Is "ichesal" enough, or do you need to give a full name?
* What is in the REQUIREMENTS of the job?
* Is this machine same OS and ARCH as submitter?
* Can both machines talk to each other across all condor ports in both
UDP and TCP, ie no firewalls or private networks in the way?