RE: [Condor-users] Why could this match not be made?

> I have a set of jobs that target one specific machine in my pool. The
> machine has:
>
> START = (Target.Owner =?= "ichesal)

On a similar note,
I wanted to specify (for testing purposes):

START = (Target.Name =?= "machine.dl.ac.uk")

but since neither Name nor Machine is in the Job ClassAds, how can this be done?
I suppose I could be smart and try and do some pasting:

Target_Owner = Target.Owner
Target_User = Target.User
THAT_Machine = "$(Target_Owner)@machine.dl.ac.uk"
and then say
START = ($(Target_User) =?= $(THAT_Machine))

Would that work? How about on a dual processor system?

Cheers

JK