Re: [Condor-users] My jobs are not running.

On Tue March 1 2005 6:19 am, Niranth Amogh wrote:
> Have you added the credentials????

Actually, I'd suggest first running 'condor_q -ana' -- it might give you some
hints as to why your job isn't matching.

Another suggestion:  run 'condor_status' & verify that the machines that you
think are in your pool actually are.  Are they in "Unclaimed" / "Idle" state?
What is your START policy setup on them?

-Nick

--
           <<< The matrix has you. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project