[Condor-users] Condor 6.7.5 released!

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 6.7.5.
6.7.5 is the fifth release of our development series, and is primarily
a new feature release. Condor 6.7.5 includes the SOAP interface to some
Condor daemons, a option to DAGman to abort a DAG when a node fails with
a specific error code, enhancements to the MPI universe in scheduling and
requirements, and speed-ups in claiming large number of machines. See
the Version History and Release Notes for details. Condor 6.7.5 is
available from our Downloads page. We believe 6.7.5 is fairly stable,
but it is not recommended for production systems, unless you require
checkpointing support for a Linux distribution not supported by our 6.6
releases. Users of previous 6.7 versions are urged to upgrade.

The development plan calls for another 6.7 to be released in a few weeks
and will be also major feature release. A 6.6.9 release, with some
bugfixes related to dropped machine updates, is expected very soon.

The Version History can be found here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7.5/8_2Development_Release.html

Thanks, and we hope you to see many of you in two weeks at Condor Week!

--The Condor Team
condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
http:/www.cs.wisc.edu/condor