Re: [Condor-users] Directory mapping in job description file

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 filipdef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > Hello again...
> >
> > I have some directory paths in the arguments of my job description file
> > that need to be dynamically changed depending upon the operating system
> > that the render will execute on. I was looking into macro substitution,
> > but can't find help on defining my own attributes.... is there a way to
> > do this?
>
> Just put +varName = value in the submit file or put
> varName = value in condor_config.local and add to
> the STARTD_EXPR (depending if you want vars from
> machine or from job perspective)

You can find more information on heterogeneous submits in the condor
manual:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6.8/2_5Submitting_Job.html#SECTION00356000000000000000

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |