Re: [Condor-users] AMD Opteron Crashes

Andrey,

On Mar 4, 2005, at 4:39 PM, Andrey Kaliazin wrote:

I have suspicion that it could be something to do LDAP authentication, not
with AMD64,

May be, I had the same thought, but had no time to investigate this in more depth.

because we are trying to install Condor 6.6.8 on a Linux cluster, running
RH9 on dual-Xeon nodes
and getting similar crashes (SCHEDD ...died on signal 11) when it fails to
identify the user, no matter
whether we use NFS or not.

Does anyone else successfully run Condor on systems where UIDs/GIDs are not
provided by passwd file but via LDAP?

I installed Condor on a RH8 and RH9 systems (x86). Users are stored in LDAP and Condor runs without problem. I encountered problems on Suse 9.2, but didn't investigate those in detail.

	Steffen

--
http://www.zib.de/prohaska/
1024D/DA749299 print 8B59 83A8 A43D E0E2 DEDB   D479 3157 2FEA DA74 9299