[Condor-users] How can I differenciate between W2K and XP machines in a windows pool

Hi all,
In my activities( validation) I have to differenciate between jobs
running on W2K and those on XP. although , I do that in the .sub file
condor still confusing between them and run jobs that should be
executed with  W2K machines (respectively XP machines) on XP ones
(respectively W2K) .
please find here my submission file:

| submission file for a job that should be run on an XP machine  |

Begin                                                                  |

Executable = validation1.bat
Universe = vanilla
getenv = true
Output = validation1.out