[Condor-users] Haking MPI Myrinet Condor

I found a message that says more less how the startup of MPI jobs work
in condor,
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/pre-2004-June/msg00355.shtml

If I use the file given by condor with the hosts and pass them to
mpirun, I can run MPI jobs over any device, including Myrinet ...

The thing is, will condor still controll the jobs that I start using mpirun ??
Plus I'm using condor with pentium dual processors, where can I get
the information of witch vm condor had allocated the jobs ??

I hope nay one can help me, Thanks.