Re: [Condor-users] FileSystemDomain Problem

Hi,

First of all, Thanks for your reply.

But I am still not very understand how to do so.

For example, if my release is installed into /opt/condor in the head node,
then do you mean that I should shared this directory to all other nodes.
all other nodes should mount this to their local /opt/condor.

However, in this case. What actually confuse me are 2 things?
1. Where should I install condor in all other nodes? It seems to have
unique settings for every nodes.
2. there is a local execution direction with local configuration, will
this one located in the shared folder or local folder?

Thanks for any suggestion,
Carson