Re: [Condor-users] Notifying Condor Master of shuting down compute nodes

Sorry, I mean I'm shutting down the condor on the node in the condor
administrator acount, and I send the condor_off in the node with out
arguments, the problem is that the classds are still in the
negotiator, or in the collector, and the negotiator is using those
classads to match jobs.

I'm shure that the condor is not running in the node, so when I run
the condor_off, the collector is notified that the node is no longer
available ?? if not how can I do this ?

Thanks.