[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] about condor-g matchmaking
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:11:16 +0800 (HKT)
- From: "Carson Hung" <carson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] about condor-g matchmaking
I have asked several questions on condor-g matchmaking before.
and I have set up an environment to test the user priority in condor-g.
As pointed out in previous post by Erik. In pure condor-G matchmaking
environment. The real/effective user priority will not change. However, I
would like to know are there any differences in this 2 cases:
1. user 1 priority is 0.5 and user 2 priority is 1
2. user 1 priority is 0.5 and user 2 priority is 0.75
Sure in condor environment, according to manual, it has differences in
these 2 case, the ratio of machines distribution should be 1:2 in the
first case and 2:3 in the second case.
However, will this case be the same in condor-g?
Thanks for any suggestion.