[Condor-users] How do I stop a preemption claim once it's been started?

I have a schedd that's been told it can preempt a running job for one
it's queued jobs. It was a mistake in my pre-negotiation startd sort
function that lead to this. I've updated the sort function. But how do I
tell that schedd that I want to forget about the current preempting
claim (which could take a long time because we use a long retirement
time for our vanilla jobs) and have it renegotiate for another machine?
Can I simple put the job on hold? Will this cancel the preemption claim?

- Ian

--
Ian R. Chesal <ichesal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Senior Software Engineer