[Condor-users] Gang-Matching in condor and MPI

Hi, Can any tell-me if gang-matching is going to be added to condor in
a near future ?

I needed to specify that a parallel job (MPI), for example that
requires 4 processors should use 2 processors in a condor pool, and
other 2 in another condor poll that are connected by flocking ...

I think that this wold be quite easy with gang-matching, but is there
any way to specify this now, in a single classad of an MPI job ?