RE: [Condor-users] Job monitor installation steps for LinuxFedora Core 3

Hi Alan,

I have installed logview as you said and started it with command -

$ java -jar logview.jar myjob.log

 and it works, but always with an error -

Exception in UserLogParser
java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
        at java.lang.Object.notify(Native Method)
        at condor.logview.FileMonitor.resumeThread(FileMonitor.java:94)
        at condor.logview.ScrollingImage.reparse(ScrollingImage.java:222)
        at condor.logview.GUIWindow.doIt(GUIWindow.java:451)
        at condor.logview.UserLogParser.init(UserLogParser.java:441)
        at condor.logview.UserLogParser.main(UserLogParser.java:390)

Also the Zoom feature does not work at all.

Is there a newer version available, perhaps, or the source code?

for the reference -
$ java -version
java version "1.4.2_04"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_04-b05)

running on RH9 Linux.

best regards

Andrey Kaliazin