RE: [Condor-users] Job monitor installation steps for LinuxFedoraCore 3

Hi Alain,

I am sorry that I have misspelled your name in the previous communication.

Logview is actually working fin in Windows XP!
Well, with exactly the same error message though. Maybe it is because I have
exactly the same
version of Java there as on Linux?

cheers,

Andrey