Re: [Condor-users] empty condor_status

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:49:07 -0000, Sandy Spence <axs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> When I run condor_master I get no[w] output.

you mean condor_status right?

> I have tried setting HOSTALLOW_WRITE and READ my internal IP address range
> 192.168.231.*
>
> Any clues?

run

condor_status -direct foo.bar

where foo.bar is a machine you know to have a startd running on it.

if you get no output then look in the startd logs on foo.bar for a
possible reason.

If that works but condor_status doesn't have any output then it seems
likely that it is an issue with the collector (perhaps you have a
local collector running which is not part of the pool proper but your
response is coming from there instead...)

Matt