Re: [Condor-users] Absolute and relative paths on Windows.

Hi Matt,

Can I briefly explain what I would like to do with Condor? We have 4
machines and we plan to make one of the machines the Condor master and the
other 3 machines shall be condor slaves and they are dedicated machines just
for the job in hand. We are planning on running 30 batch files on each of
the Condor slave machines and then return the output to the Condor master.
The condor slave machines does nothing but run the batch files. Hopefully
all of this makes sense and I can actually do this with Condor. So I decided
I should have Personal Condor on my own machine and make sure everything's
running fine before porting it to the 4 cluster machines. I've changed my
submit file to reflect the full path of my argument as Alan De Smet
suggested but I'm still not getting any sort of output. On it's own, without
Condor, Ifrf.exe just needs combine.ipf as its argument, and I should get a
bunch of output in the same path as combine.ipf. I would like to use Condor
to do the same thing cos I'll be combining 3 machines together. I realize
this is an easy task cos I'm not really asking the job to do much but I'm
messing up somewhere and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I suspect it's
something to do with the way I'm defining the path to the combine.ipf file.
I really appreciate all of your help so far. Cheers

executable       = Ifrf.exe
universe         = vanilla
transfer_input_files    = C:\ENKF\parameter\combine.ipf
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT
arguments        = combine.ipf
output           = test.out
error            = test.error
log              = test.log