Re: [Condor-users] condor_collector crashing with Signal 11

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Nick LeRoy wrote:

> On Mon March 14 2005 11:49 am, Ian Chesal wrote:
>
> > > The site master is Linux. Redhat 9. Running 6.7.5. But we
> > > have a lot of
> > > 6.7.3 startd/schedd's in our pool still. It was unset, does
> > > that mean it defaults to true? There were no core files
> > > created that I could find (not in root's home dir or under
> > > any directory where condor is installed on this machine /home/condor).
> > >
> > > I'm at the conference if you want to meet to talk about this...
> >
> > I forgot to mention that we replaced the hardware and it's still
> > segfaulting.
>
> It defaults to false.  If set to true, the core files will show up in the log
> directory.

Under unix, the default is to leave the coredumpsize limit untouched.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |