Re: [Condor-users] Re: Condor - Windows - DLL problems

Have you tried adding the DLL to your transfer_input_files designation in your submit description file?  This would add to the initial file transfer time, but you could avoid having to install Cygwin on every Windows machine in your pool.

Scott

Ravi Krishnan Venkatesan <rkvenkat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/15/2005 12:48 PM
Please respond to Condor-Users Mail List