Re: [Condor-users] Re: Condor - Windows - DLL problems

Yes, I do that. I send the cygwin1.dll as part of the
transfer_input_files.

Also, note that this problem occurs only when I use the latest version of
cygwin1.dll (1005.13.0.0) and there is no problem if I use the earlier
version of cygwin1.dll (1005.12.0.0)

-Ravi