Re: [Condor-users] SOAP in 6.7.5

Hello,

I was writing C# :)

The config file says 9618 for Collector, 6914 for Negotiator and everything else is random.
Collector's queryScheddAds() gives the required info for the scheduler.

Either way, I'll follow Derek's advice and wait for 6.7.6

Thanks,
Pawel

Matthew Farrellee <matt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/16/2005 02:45 PM
Please respond to Condor-Users Mail List