Re: [Condor-users] SOAP in 6.7.5

For the Collector I believe this is an issue with .Net. I'm told people have had better luck with the most bleeding edge .Net with all patches applied. If you are not writing C# code you might want to try a different library, gSOAP or Axis C++ come to mind.

For the Scheduler, is the Schedd actually running on port 9614 or is that where the Negotiator is running? All daemon, including the Negotiator, have a basic SOAP interface containing getVersion().

matt