[Condor-users] Problem with CONDOR installation

Hello,

I am writing to you with a problem related to Condor installation.

Firstly, we installed Condor using full-install without shared file system option on two machines.
One was chosen as central manager, while the other is a client.

Condor version is 6.6.8, and PC platform is Scientific Linux CERN 3.

(Scientific Linux CERN 3 is a Linux distribution build within the framework of Scientific Linux which in turn is rebuilt
from freely available Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 product sources under terms and conditions of this product EULA.)

After installation we started daemons showing that central manager has all five needed processes (condor_ master,
condor_ collector, condor_ negotiator, condor_ startd, condor_ schedd) and that the client has all three processes
(condor_ master, condor_ startd, condor_ schedd).

Our problem is that the central manager can not see the client machine. When we start condor_status we get one line
summary of the central manager status only (the status of the client machine is absent).

We used NETWORK_INTERFACE, but with no success.

We can ssh from client to manager, and from manager to client.

Please find attached client log files.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

With kind regards,
   Dusan Radevic