Re: [Condor-users] Problem with CONDOR installation

Dear Dusan

	Your central manager must have the following entries in
condor_config.local .

	CONDOR_IDS = 502.502 (condor user UID )

COLLECTOR_NAME = Collector at condor1

PREEMPT = FALSE

SUSPEND = FALSE

VACATE = FALSE

START = TRUE

CONDOR_HOST = condor1.condor.com(HOST NAME)

check this one

Best Regards

Krishnaprasad