[Condor-users] Running as specific windows user

Hi,

I have been reading the docs and looking into information regarding condor running as user other than “nobody” and I am wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I haven’t been able to get all the information that I need, and I have a feeling that this is fairly straightforward.

We are submitting the job from a UNIX box and the execute node will be a windows machine. The execute node needs to run the job as a specific user/group (studio3d) that has read/write access to a shared file server. Studio3d already exists with the proper permissions on the storage drive.

How can I have condor execute as studio3d? Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Lee