[Condor-users] 6.7.6 DAGMan and DAGParentNodeNames

Hello,

Has anyone tried using DAGMan under 6.7.6? I'm having some issues...

I'm trying a simple dag with no dependencies. Here's the relevant log piece:
3/22 13:40:31 condor_submit try failed
3/22 13:40:31 submit command was: condor_submit  -a "dag_node_name = J1" -a "+DAGParentNodeNames = """ -a "+DAGManJobID = 18.0" -a "submit_event_notes = DAG Node: J1" -a "test_var = 2" job1.submit
3/22 13:40:31 Job submit try 2/6 failed, will try again in >= 2 seconds.

When I try the condor_submit command by hand I get:
ERROR: Failed to open command file

The file job1.submit is there, I think the culprit is: -a "+DAGParentNodeNames = """
It looks like the quotes need to be escaped.

I noticed at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/8_2Development_Release.html that adding DAGParentNodeNames is new in 6.7.6.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

I can send more files if needed.

Thanks,
Pawel

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
destroy all copies.