Re: [Condor-users] 6.7.6 DAGMan confirmed broken on Windows

This seems to work fine.

Thanks,
Pawel

"Peter F. Couvares" <pfc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/22/2005 04:30 PM
Please respond to Condor-Users Mail List

        To:        Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [Condor-users] 6.7.6 DAGMan confirmed broken on Windows

On Mar 22, 2005, at 1:23 PM, Peter F. Couvares wrote:
> On Mar 22, 2005, at 12:55 PM, Pawel.Micun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Has anyone tried using DAGMan under 6.7.6? I'm having some issues...
>
> This may be a bug.  I'll look into it right away.

Pawel,

I've confirmed that this is indeed a new bug, present only in the
Windows version of DAGMan 6.7.6.  No other platforms (or versions of
DAGMan) share the problem.

I'm fixing it now for our next development release (Condor 6.7.7).  In
the meantime, you can safely use the condor_dagman binary from 6.7.5.
For your convenience, I've put a copy of the 6.7.5 condor_dagman.exe
for Windows here:

  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~pfc/dagman/v6.7.5/condor_dagman.exe

Thanks for reporting the bug -- and sorry for the trouble.

-Peter

--
Peter Couvares                        University of Wisconsin-Madison
Condor Project Research               Department of Computer Sciences