[Condor-users] condor_status taking ages to report

Hi,

I've had a Condor pool working fine now for several months
but after making a small change to the condor_config
on the central manager condor_status and condor_q -global
are taking now taking over five minutes to respond (if at all !).

The manager is running condor 6.6.5 on a Sun-Blade-1000
with solaris 8. We have around 100 Wintel execute hosts in the pool
The load average is < 0.1 so I don't see this as a problem.
The condor_collector has been taking upto ~ 500 MB of memory
which seems a huge amount and makes me suspect a memory leak.
Any one else seen anything similar ?

Any help on this would be very much appreciated !

regards,

-ian.

Dr Ian C. Smith,
e-Science team,