Re: [Condor-users] Running as specific windows user

In theory, it should work. However the execute nodes do not have the condor_schedd daemon running as they are not submit nodes, they are execute only. According to the man page for condor_store_cred, it does its thing by passing the task off to the condor_schedd daemon.

(I've been working with goodings on this)

Mike J

Matt Hope wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:07:06 -0500, Gooding, Stephen L