Re: [Condor-users] Newbie: Condor with LTSP and Fedora possible?

On Wed, 2005-03-23 at 14:55 +0000, John Horne wrote:

> LTSP clients do not by default have libstdc++ libraries so I simply
> copied the ones from FC3 across. I then mounted the condor install
> directory on the thin clients. Using just the one test pc I create a
> LOCAL_DIR for it. Running condor_status however gives an error:
>
> ./condor_status: /lib/libgcc_s.so.1: version 'GCC_3_3' not found
> (required by /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5)

Okay I have this bit sorted out now. It's more an LTSP issue I guess, as
the LTSP build environment (LBE) does use libstdc++ libraries but they
are not installed for clients. Simply copying them across to /usr/lib on
the client and the condor commands are now working.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839