Re: [Condor-users] COD "super user" ?

Hi Zach,

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 17:03, Zachary Miller wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 04:52:12PM -0500, Maarten Ballintijn wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Is there a way to configure an account ad super user for COD only?
> > we need this in 6.6.6 (at RCF / BNL)
>
> i can't comment an that...

Maybe Derek will?

> > It also seems that FS_REMOTE_DIR does not work for COD?
>
> FS_REMOTE_DIR is used only for the authentication method FS_REMOTE, which i do
> not recommend for any production environment.  in any case, can you elaborate
> on "does not work"?

With "Does not work" I mean it does not seem to result in
authentication. (I actually seems to work for me at the moment, but
it failed for our other users (I own the FS_REMOTE directory, it is
world writable))

What is wrong with FS_REMOTE_DIR as authentication method?

Cheers,

Maarten.