[Condor-users] Condor and Samba Shares on windows ??

I am trying to run condor_submit on a executable thats stored
on a network drive and im getting the following error.

Z:\condor jobs\som>condor_submit som.sub
Submitting job(s)
ERROR: The path 'Z:\condor jobs\som' is associated with
        user TUX\chris, so Condor can not access it.
        Currently Condor only supports network drives that are
        associated with the submitting user.

If I can access the share from my user profile why can condor not? is it
just a personal policy of the software? any ideas?

Many Thanks in advance

Chris