I’ve gotten condor 6.7.6 installed and the collector/negotiator is recognizing all the execute servers, so now I have several site specific configuration questions. Basically, our environment consists of many multi-processor large memory foot print servers, which run a single CPU/Memory instensive application (one at a time), then continue on to the next. So:
1) How do I get the machine to report itself as a single processor with access to all memory? I set NUM_CPUS=1 and that didn’t seem to work.
2) Several of the servers have non-condor loads of > 1.0, however are still reporting as idle.
3) Is the format of condor_status configurable? I’m not interested in ActivityTime but would like to see disk available.
4) Is it possible to constrain the reported disk to a single filesystem, selectable rather than /
5) The ClassAd documentation implies that custom properties can be added, where?
6) Can these custom properties also be shown in condor_status, without using –long?
7) Is there a parameter for restricting the users allowed to submit jobs?
Thanks for any help